MANUAL OPERATION MONITOR
The manual operation monitor by SHILLA FIRE can be described as follows.
- The manual operation monitor can be classified into gear-type, lever-type and rope-type that are used for tower buildings.
- For the material, the monitors installed for portable-type and on fire truck manufactured with lightweight aluminum alloy and bronze with excellent corrosion-resistance, and AL-Bronze is used for high-strength pressure and use of seawater.
- Various selections are possible from the low flow of 200GPM (760LPM) to high-flow of 2000GPM (7600LPM).
- There is built-in valve for (integral-type) open/close and standard-type that requires separate valve mounting.
- Monitors are manufactured for various purpose of use including the portable monitor that is mounted with portable support to enable convenient movement and installation, small & lightweight monitor for aerial ladder vehicle,
and fixed-type monitor that is installed to the fire truck or on the hydrant for convenience in use.
- If required, KFI or UL certifications can be acquired depending on the installation site for supply.